Dynadot

domain chefing.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Cozydomains.com

Restricted (Market)
Impact
New, but dictionary word:) Any ideas of BIN price?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$5 to $20 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
It's certainly a term used by chefs, but not much by the general public. It would work as a site built by a professional chef for chefs...

I can't in all honesty give you a value purely it comes down to an individual wanting to use it. I think your guide can only be down to any traffic it receives. It doesn't need to be high figure to have value, purely because these are going to be professional chefs looking for 'Chefing' related topics. It's a real shame it's not the .com.

Sorry to add, just checked. And it seems the Cheffing spelling may be the preferential spelling. either way value for this term in .Org is only going to come if it has traffic

Last edited:
•••
It's certainly a term used by chefs, but not much by the general public. It would work as a site built by a professional chef for chefs...

I can't in all honesty give you a value purely it comes down to an individual wanting to use it. I think your guide can only be down to any traffic it receives. It doesn't need to be high figure to have value, purely because these are going to be professional chefs looking for 'Chefing' related topics. It's a real shame it's not the .com.

Sorry to add, just checked. And it seems the Cheffing spelling may be the preferential spelling. either way value for this term in .Org is only going to come if it has traffic

You are absolutely right. Just bought cheffing.org, thanks my friend!!

p.s. though chefing is also used by people when they leave hashtags on photos where they are CheFFing :)

•••
Yep, I was college trained to be a professional chef. Didn't take long working in a couple of high class London hotels before I realised how much I hated the split-shifts and late hours. Mind you it's always been a good skill to impress the ladies.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back