NameSilo

domain Check this out. Please appraise.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxtorz

Established Member
Impact
1,555
I went the other day with a gut feeling and registered 24sport dot info, and parked it immediatelly with sedo.
According to estibot the domain is reg fee, however I have started to get HUGE traffic from Germany!! I am planning on keeping it parked for awhile since it's my best domain so far...

What do you guys think this domain is worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
how much is huge traffic?
there is some paid ads for John Adams biography poping up.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
yep, traffic can give a big boost to a domains value, mind posting the traffic stats?
 
0
•••
Holy crap, DNScoop this domain everyones!

42,280 Backlinks! :O
 
0
•••
serialCoder said:
yep, traffic can give a big boost to a domains value, mind posting the traffic stats?

Well I guess HUGE for me translates in 100uniques/day. 92% comming from Germany.

Tomi-gwc said:
Holy crap, DNScoop this domain everyones!

42,280 Backlinks! :O

Yep, that's why I registered it.
I think it's $2bucks well spent!!! Since it paid for itself in less then 1 day :)
 
0
•••
Nice find!
 
0
•••
maxtorz said:
Well I guess HUGE for me translates in 100uniques/day. 92% comming from Germany.



Yep, that's why I registered it.
I think it's $2bucks well spent!!! Since it paid for itself in less then 1 day :)

Yahoo:
Pages (3,220) | Inlinks (48,212)
 
0
•••
nice catch there, that's a gem :)
 
0
•••
hmm... estibot says it's worth 1,800 - 1,900 on my computer.
 
0
•••
How much would the domain be worth as is guys???
thx?
 
0
•••
I would list it on Sedo,maybe run a featured auction! Maybe 600?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back