Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Brandnewcontent(.)com please appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nexus1982

Account Closed
Impact
0
Brandnewcontent(.)com PR3 please appraise

Hi Guys,

I've owned brandnewcontent.com for about 2 1/2 or three years. I used to use the site for content writing but haven't been doing that for almost a year. My brother who I domain with parked the domain awhile ago, It's made a whopping $.60 or something but it's been getting fairly good traffic.

I just noticed today that the domain is a PR3, just wondering if you guys thought this domain was worth anything.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg fee...too vague...

Avoid getting 3 word .coms
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back