domain cheapieticket.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jami91

Established Member
Impact
7
What about this Domain Name? "CheapieTicket.com"
This domain is dropped 2009/10

What do you think about this Domain Name?

TIA
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Cheap Ticket - 5 figure territory
Cheapie Ticket - Low hundreds, to the buyer that appreciates it

(In my opinion)
 
2
•••
CheapEtickets - are already not so good.
CheapIEtickets - here I don't see any at all, sorry.
On top of that, I personally don't like the word ''cheap'' in domaining. You always want a very attractive price-quality ratio, not cheap. Understandable it is used as an appealing word, but I doubt it truly appealing for an end user (both buyer of domain and his clients).
 
2
•••
CheapEtickets - are already not so good.
CheapIEtickets - here I don't see any at all, sorry.
On top of that, I personally don't like the word ''cheap'' in domaining. You always want a very attractive price-quality ratio, not cheap. Understandable it is used as an appealing word, but I doubt it truly appealing for an end user (both buyer of domain and his clients).

Thanks for your reply
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back