IT.COM

.info Cheapest place to register .info?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I see namecheap has them for $3.48, is there any place cheaper?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
everywhere is cheaper than that
regfly has .60c special and regular 2.99
domainsite has 1.99 regular
some direct1 resellers have them in special below $2
namepros has them for 2.50

•••
when i try at register fly it says $2.99, how do i go about getting it for $.60?

•••
That is a promo from registerfly. I think it's running now if you are lucky enough to catch it. Open an account there and try "SUPERINFO" as promo code.

•••
i already have an account there, and i talked to Barefoottech and he told me to use that code and it doesnt work for me for some reason, he said that he just used it to register a .info so i dont know why it wouldnt work for me, i registered the domain at domainsite anyway, thanks though

•••
BTW, I think Domainsite is a better registrar than Registerfly by all means. ;)

•••
If registerfly promo is over,
http://wsdreg.com/ - this is from one namepros member signature..... 1.69 .info

And.... .info with namepros ofcource.... :) 125 np$ , it is 2.5$ , but if you earn np$ or find cheaper np$, this is a good deal too, because you get enom domains, and management is right here on this forum :)

1and1 seems to have 5 "free" .info promotions (but i think they will charge your cc 5-6$ before you can use this, if you are not already customer),but search in this forum for 1and1 before you go with them. If you wish to transfer domains you may have additional charges too.

•••
Should be able to get them for under $2 for new .Info at most good domain places to the end of the month.

•••
Info and org domain for $1.99

Info and org domain for $1.99 try www.purohits.com.
If you buy in bulk then the price is negotiable.

•••
We've got them for $1.69 but only until the end of this month.

If RegFly are still doing the .60c ones go for that :tu:

•••
Thanks for info
Just bought 1st domain name from rmwebs
:$:

•••
The RegFly promo pops up every newspost and lasts for about 2 days. I just checked it today and it says the INFO promo starts again on Friday (today) so try it again. :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back