IT.COM

Cheapest .org transfers?

NameSilo
Watch
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me where can I transfer over 100 .org domains for cheapest price?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
$0,5 I think. you have to try... Yes .Big italian company. The only problem you can have is whether you want to change the domain owner with them. You have to pay about $30 I think. only if you have to change the owner. if you want to change the registrar it's free

Last edited:
•••
Oh ok. So I can transfer out without having to pay for the transfer out?

•••
yes yes the transfer out is free and easy...:xf.wink:

•••
First, this offer is valid for EU residents only. They will ask you for copy of your EU issued ID. Secondly, assuming you jump through that hoop, it's highly unlikely they will let you transfer-in 100 domains, EU resident or not. Those days are long gone! Get ready to deal with very curt, unfriendly customer support. Other than that, they are a very big and reliable ICANN accredited registrar.

•••
Only Domain.com get the lowest rate at the moment transfer .ORG with $6.22 by using code RED - 25% off.
The code will expires on July 4th Pacific timezone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back