Domain Empire

Cheapest domainname registration service with 24/7 support

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Cheapest domainname registration service with 24/7 support.

We offer cheap .com .net .org and more .

vsit at : www.signupdomain.com

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Amazing site, unfortunately those are not very cheap prices.

•••
yep.... The cheapest price i've seen for a domain name was 7.5$

•••
Originally posted by lordzeus
yep.... The cheapest price i've seen for a domain name was 7.5$

Unless you have an enom reseller.. you can get even lower :)

•••
•••
Originally posted by lordzeus
enom reseleer?

Yes, domain resellers from enom.. I think you can get like $6 for domain only.. and 7.20 or around that if you get a big reseller.

•••
•••
Lindsay?? I am assuming that you are a reseller? How are you able to offer those prices? Who is your supplier??

thanks,

dok

•••
•••
She's not.. but iregistrations with a credit card only is who I believe she is talking about. She's a friend

•••
•••
Most people think it's a scam including me :)

•••
If you check the iregistrations terms of service there is a big catch to getting the $5.95/yr registration cost.

When you register the name you're automatically agreeing to their hosting and search engine submission services and will be billed at $39.98/mo unless you cancel it within the first 30 days.

•••
what if you cancel the hosting within 30 days. do they kick you out and keep yo domain? hmmm... i'll just keep my $8.25 account at enom insted of takin the chance just to save a couple bones

•••
iregistrations has some kind shady stipulations involved in thier 5.95 registration thing

•••
Be warned. They are pure trash apparently. I have heard that they slug credit cards early on in the piece for the hosting. Plus its just another account you've got to manage. I haven't seen their transfer fees. But I am sure they might be a bit higher.

•••
•••
eNom also offers Name Only accounts for $5.99. That is the cheapest legit domain buying price I have seen.

•••
•••
Hi Guys and Girls.

If you dont mind i would like to say something here.

Verisign-GRS' fee for each single domain registration is 6$ per year. So, the price for registering the domain name with accredited registrars cannot be below 6$ because of non-rentability of it's business .

The lowest price i use for registering domain names is 6,69$ at OnlineNIC (www.onlinenic.com) . No "catches" involved.

At eNom, you can register domain name for 5,99$ but you cannot USE IT! This is so-called tool for ensuring similar domain names to your main domain name will not be registered and used.

IRegistrar.net's 5,95$ probably has similar "catch", maybe with this Search engine submission... Or maybe its just a fraud?

Dont know, dont care...

•••
I really don't recommend iregistrations.com

I've registered two domains with them -- the first time I got an error page after submitting my credit card, but received my payment receipt from a 3rd party (WorldPay) immediately. Had to wait 24 hours and send a couple of e-mails to get my account login.

I should have learned my lesson.

This time, no error, but same story. It's now been 72 hours since I received the payment receipt but have yet to receive my login info even after several e-mails.

My buddy who initially recommended them has been nailed with a $39.95 US fee because he forgot to dig through his control panel and uncheck two options that he wasn't using anyway.

For more horror stories, see the thread at http://www.r-complaints.com/ConsumerComplaints_toc.htm

Hope this helps

•••
I think you should go with good reputition companys not go with the price.

•••
Originally posted by Exsitense
I think you should go with good reputition companys not go with the price.

Agree!
[/Moved to the proper Forum, as well].
Please continue your discussion. :)

•••
Wow! Thanks

I just got a junk mail from iRegistrations.com, I currently use GoDaddy.com which is 8.95 a domain, and I LOVE their service.. VERY easy to manage MULTIPLE domains, and great customer service.

iRegistrations service seems very limited. I emailed them, and no reply so far. I asked simple questions like, is there a way to manage multiple domains from 1 login.

I read a post above that said:

"My buddy who initially recommended them has been nailed with a $39.95 US fee because he forgot to dig through his control panel and uncheck two options that he wasn't using anyway."

And man... its a good thing I read that.. cause I when I first bought the domain, I went through EVERY link on their site, and didnt see anything. Once I read this post, I went back and double checked.. and sure enough.. there are 2 buttons you have to click. Once you login to the MANAGE ACCOUNT link, you will see 5 links:

Account Details
Edit Whois
Delegation
Search Submission
Web Hosting

I will describe each link below so everyone can see what to expect if they join.

Manage Account:
You will need to enter your domain name and the password they supplied you (you can change the password later)

ACCOUNT DETAILS / ACCOUNT INFORMATION:
I guess this is your main account information. This info doesnt show up in the whois.

EDIT WHOIS:
Here you can change all the whois info, except DNS. You can modify Registrant Contact, admin, tech, and billing. They have a nice button where it lets you copy the data from the Registrant contact.. so you dont have to re-enter all the data.

DELEGATION:
The DNS info... by default.. they set it to their info.. but you can instantly login and change that dns.

SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSION:
THIS IS WHERE YOU NEED TO LOOK. At first.. it just had a bunch of boxes for you to type keywords and descriptions.. so I ignored it.. BUT, there is a button at the bottom that says "CANCEL SERVICE". You NEED To click that in order to cancel it without being billed.

WEB HOSTING:
Same thing as above. At the VERY bottom, there is a cancel button you must hit in order to cancel their hosting service.

They also have 2 more links on the main page of Manage Account, these links are:

DOMAIN ACCESS PASSWORD:
(you can change your login password here)

DOMAIN AND EMAIL FORWARDING:
If you use their DNS, this page will let you add email forwarding, and forward sub domains or mx records to someone else.

I still dont know how to CANCEL a domain, if I dont want to renew it, I dont know what they do when the year expires.. (whether they email or just auto charge your CC)

I think I'll stick with GoDaddy.com

•••
Pretty nice site, but far away from being the cheapest :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back