Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Cheapest .cc registrar?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Scott

Senior MemberVIP Member
Impact
49
Hi,

I'm trying to register a .cc however Godaddy won't allow me to register it. Does anyone know of a cheap .cc registrar which isn't Godaddy or a reseller of Godaddy?

Thanks,
Scott.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Scott said:
Hi,

I'm trying to register a .cc however Godaddy won't allow me to register it. Does anyone know of a cheap .cc registrar which isn't Godaddy or a reseller of Godaddy?

Thanks,
Scott.


It seems to be working again (Although I can only vouch for registerfly as of today).

Registerfly is more expensive, but they allow shorter registrations (GoDaddy does not allow 3 # domains).

-Allan
 
0
•••
IAmAllanShore said:
GoDaddy does not allow 3 # domains

Yup, that's the problem. :(

Thanks,
Scott. :tu:
 
0
•••
namecheap.com

good luck.
 
0
•••
I noticed just this afternoon that Name.com is now allowing .cc registrations. They seem to be allowing 3 #'s also, their price is $25.
 
0
•••
MarkJMK said:
I noticed just this afternoon that Name.com is now allowing .cc registrations. They seem to be allowing 3 #'s also, their price is $25.

nice link
thanks :great:
 
0
•••
vimkar said:
MarkJMK said:
I noticed just this afternoon that Name.com is now allowing .cc registrations. They seem to be allowing 3 #'s also, their price is $25.

nice link
thanks :great:
do they allow paypal?
 
0
•••
Unfortunately name.com doesn't accept PayPal as a payment method, I just checked their FAQ. If you would like to take a look for yourself check the link out below.

http://name.com/faq.shtml#billingb
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back