Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CheapDTVConverter.com "Please appraise"

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

viitols

Established Member
Impact
2
Hi!
I am not from US myself, but I know, that soon everyone will have to switch to digital TV signal. Either by buying LCD TV with built in digital tuner, or by buying dtv converter. As far as I know, government has given free $40, so that people can buy their converters. That is why people will be searching for "Cheap DTV Converter" and that is where I come in with my domain CheapDTVConverter.com
The search phrase is not popular just yet, but take a look at Google trends:
http://www.google.com/trends?q=dtv+converter

Would you be kind enough to share your opinion on the niche/domain/value
:tu:
Thanks!

Chris
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Come on folks, it isn't that bad!
or is it?.....
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back