NameSilo

Cheap Software .com Sold for $12,250

Labeled as .com in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by LarryDomain, Feb 5, 2017

Replies:
Views:

1. LarryDomain

LarryDomain Top Contributor VIP

Was part of this bidding but didn't get it. Wish I had more money!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Zubair Khan

Zubair Khan Established Member

Not a big deal bro.. You will get something much better than it I do believe :)

3. joro001

joro001 Top Contributor VIP

There was a big site on the domain since 1997 I believe, lots of backlinks and a proper formally established business. Has $113k estibot and all extensions taken as well as decent search volume and CPC.

Buyer paid way too much despite the above IMO and I personally am not a major fan of cheap + keyword .com and would never build a brand on this. However, it doesn't matter what I would do, if others would build up a brand on it then that's all that matters.

Crazy price!

4. D Haynes

D Haynes Top Contributor VIP

Yeah the word cheap isn't a positive in my opinion. Cheap implies of inferior quality.

5. Sinh

Sinh Top Contributor VIP

This is a keywords domain but it includes "cheap"... so it doesn't become a brand name. People looking for cheap hotels, cheap domains...but for software, they look for the name of software that will use for what, I dont think that they look for "good software" or "cheap software" ...so I will not buy this domain with above price.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice