Domain Empire

Cheap .org domain transfer?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Apprich

Top Member
Impact
Where is the cheapest transfer? I see GD offers $10.17 and uniregistry $9.83

Is there any promotion or cheapest place?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.Org prices are going up at many places on August 1st, so get those transfers in tonight. ;)

•••
Only two codes works and they don't give better than DDC, so it's $10.17 best i can get
TDEVB34UK
CJCRMN35

•••
I got the price you need. It's $8.29 at MyDomain.com

I have a bunch of names with them and been satisfied aside from a somewhat quirky interface.

Last edited:
•••
$8.69 NameSilo
according to Domcomp

Their site says: $10.79

Check it yourself

Last edited:
•••
Yes site says $10.79 so it's higher than GD. Even with their highest discount option it's $10.19 still higher than GD.

•••
Try some codes on GD, it will make the transfer more cheaper..

CJCFWORG
CJCRMNORG
CJCTECHORG
TDEVB34UK
CJCRMN35

•••
Try some codes on GD, it will make the transfer more cheaper..

CJCFWORG
CJCRMNORG
CJCTECHORG
TDEVB34UK
CJCRMN35

I have DDC on GD, does these codes give better than DDC?

•••
I have DDC on GD, does these codes give better than DDC?

Don't know.. I don't have DDC, try them, you have nothing to lose except a few seconds.

•••
Get the transfer code at Namecheap here

REGXFERX - gets you standard discounts on one-year registrations or transfers of .com/.biz/.net/.org/.info.

•••
Get the transfer code at Namecheap here

REGXFERX - gets you standard discounts on one-year registrations or transfers of .com/.biz/.net/.org/.info.

That gives $10.21 with discount code still more than GD DDC.

•••
I got the price you need. It's $8.29 at MyDomain.com

I have a bunch of names with them and been satisfied aside from a somewhat quirky interface.

I don't know about this registrar, how trustable they are?

•••
They are part of Domain.com group, so very trusted IMO.

My history with them probably goes back nearly 10 years.

Last edited:
•••
Endurance International Group
I don't know about this registrar, how trustable they are?
MyDomain, Netfirms, Dotster and Domain.com, they are all stayed in the same parent company EIG - Endurance International Group

All the 99cent or $1.99 sale at Dotster and Netfirms launched at MyDomain, too and this provider's renewal price is the cheapest - $11.99 (for .COM and .NET).

1 vote for MyDomain ;)

•••
Unfortunately I don't like domain.com if they are in same group i will stick to GD anyway thank you for sharing this information.

•••
Unfortunately I don't like domain.com if they are in same group i will stick to GD anyway thank you for sharing this information.
Why not ?

•••
•••
cheaply transfer for *.net and *.com?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back