Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.info Cheap .info renewals?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
677
I'm getting very close to renewals of a bunch of .info names that I have at MyDomain & am wondering where's the cheapest place to transfer out to a reputable company?

If I renew with MyDomain it'll cost me $7.61 with a coupon. Anywhere better?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I renewed 3 at Godaddy about a week ago for
$21.57 = $7.19 each incl ICANN fee
with a code.
I don't know if it's still working (gdp0723d)
or about the cost of transfers. (downforce) might work for those
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Estdomains.com $6.89.
 
0
•••
mis_chiff said:
I renewed 3 at Godaddy about a week ago for
$21.57 = $7.19 each incl ICANN fee
with a code.
I don't know if it's still working (gdp0723d)
or about the cost of transfers. (downforce) might work for those

I just give it a test but it no longer worked anymore. :|
 
0
•••
5.95 in www2.stargate.com
6.99 in srsgenie.com
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back