Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Cheap 6L or Less .COM

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

trigatch4

Established Member
Impact
4
I'm looking for a brandable, pronouncable .COM with 6 letters or less. Looking for the feeling of something random, floaty, neat.

ONLY DOT COM
ONLY $100 OR LESS
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
clarib.com $100 :) 1-3 visits a day
 
0
•••
vehra.com - $40

Reg'd at Gd

Jas
 
0
•••
More Catchy

If you need a letter or two extra, addem in.

But I need a VERY catchy name like a "floozy" or "spooza"...

Hey.. spooza is available to reg! haha..

Keep em coming I'm looking for something better...
 
0
•••
$20 each...
ZQOT.com - Z-Quote... the last quote you'll need.
TBZR.com - The Bazaar - nice 4-letter trading domain.
RZBZ.com - Just liked the sound of RzeeBeeZee, also looks alot like R2D2 - just for fun
IIRZ.com - Internet Information Reference Zone - could be pronounced "ears" as well
QBTN.com - Que Button - Great Internet Video domain playing off of the UK's top Television network: Network Q

PSMX.com - Play Station MX - sound familiar? Well, it will ;) - $50

XBSO.com - X-Box Spec Ops - Real game and XBSO is the real acronym for it - $100

GoPC
(is for sale but WAY beyond this budget)
 
0
•••
GoPC.com - helluva name but you're right.. not my budget

The other 7 names are a combined 28 letters with only 3 total vowels! I need VOWELS... (seeking pronunciation, not acronyms)

Thanks... I'll likely check up on this thread LATE tonight or tomorrow AM
 
0
•••
I have the following:

Bumor.com
GuyOf.com
Judaz.com
NoCod.com
NYMZ.com
RapYa.com
Rezorce.com
Tukx.com
UBlinked.com
WeJok.com
Zorh.com
Zzor.com

PM if interested and good luck!

C.
 
0
•••
I have:
Groffo.com &
Zeegle.com

$100 OBO ea.
 
0
•••
I have Jirate.com & Jiblog.com.
 
0
•••
Hi, I have some real weirdos here :tri:

pardoo.com

oopqoo.com
ooqpoo.com

dfru.com
dfuf.com
dklu.com
duvr.com
dwwu.com
dzow.com
dzpa.com
dzru.com


all regged at godaddy.com and nearly one year to go before exp.

yes they're a bit quirky, but (almost) perfectly pronounceable and brandable...or aren't they? :guilty:

They're within your budget, so just pm your interest and we can work things out.
thanks :blink:
 
0
•••
withdrawn
 
Last edited:
0
•••
hacat.com
hacats.com
 
0
•••
oygo.com
kixstar.com
zilea.com
haggly.com
 
0
•••
Rablo.com- $50
Ocost.com - $100

Out of budget but great brandable name - Quani.com maybe it will motivate you to have a higher budget:)
 
0
•••
onvac.com
eueh.com
 
0
•••
Daisenza.com - $45
 
0
•••
muwy.com - $49
 
0
•••
Quop.com $100 (dictionary name)
Jinic.com $100
Yuap.com $50
Ueys.com $100
Wywa.com $50
Hyed.com $50
Kyku.com $50
Lifeful.com $100 (7 letters, but its a perfect name!)
 
0
•••
I have the following to offer:

YFear.com
- $60 (Expire Aug 2007, Godaddy)

Please let me know if you are interested :)
 
0
•••
Hi,

Here are some great 4 - 5 letter one word
.com's for sale, all unique, pronouncable,
easy to spell and remember and Highly Brandable!


Ovety.com

Dwape.com

Phezo.com

Tzoy.com

Eezes.com

Hipry.com

Plyed.com

Asking more, but will sell for $100 ea to meet your budget.

Please PM or E-mail if interested.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back