NameSilo

Chat program for my GoDaddy site?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

traderone

Established Member
Impact
2
I would like to host a chat-room on my sudoku puzzles site (it get's a good steady stream of hits). I never hosted a chat-room before, so I thought NamePros would be a good place to ask. It is hosted on a GoDaddy-Linux account. What software should I look into? Advice/tips apreciated. Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There are many free products out there that you could use. If you are familiar with IRC, you could always get a pjirc applet and have it connect to a channel on an irc network. If you are looking for something you can pay for, you could always take a look at ParaChat. They offer personalized rooms at a good price.
 
0
•••
0
•••
java chat too
 
0
•••
hotscripts has a lot of php chat scripts if you are interested.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back