Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmet Hascelik

Impact
Please appraise my domain chat.kitchen,

thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I check the name on Google.
There's kitchenchat.info at the top and chatkitchen.co.uk

Namebio reports two sales of Snap.kitchen and portfolio.kitchen at $5,895 and $299 respectively.
Also, there seems to be a reported sale of kitchenchat.com recently at $1,500.

Looking at it all, and a valuation of over $5,000 on valuate.com, let's just say I would try to pitch it all these prospective clients, see what they have to offer on this name, and if I am satisfied with the price which may be mid to high xxx or low xxxx, I would perhaps take it.

Depends on the mindset as well, with these kind of keywords.

if you have a minset of sitting with it for 3-5 years and wait for the perfect buyer, the case may be different, but probably I would approach these people and sell it for whatever price they could offer.

•••
1.5k - 5k imo for ideal and user, probability of resale for this price I would guestimate around 1% for a given year.

Renewal is around $34 if I see it correctly, so it is kind of borderline investment...I would personally not really go for it. Because you already have it, you might want to pitch it proactively to suitable end users :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back