NameSilo

Chat gone crazy?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

-db-

VIP Member
Impact
186
I tried to join chat, but it seems that something weird is going on. I couldn't see anybody, but it says 88 members in 57 rooms. On the outside, the member list says this....

89 users in chat now: -db-, -db-2466, Ask-Chris_com, Ask-Chris_com4010, BrandonG, BrandonG60358, BrandonG60366, BrandonG60376, BrandonG60380, BrandonG60410, BrandonG60417, Ceonx, IAmAllanShore, LeeRyder, ManicGirl, MissFlora, MissFlora3104, MissFlora3120, MissFlora3309, MoonRaker, NickRac, Oblivion_, Petter, QBert, ScionStatic, ScionStatic50564, ScionStatic50614, Scorpio, Scorpio1734, Scorpio1760, Scorpio2159, Scorpio2214, T4NK, TheBush, Xfactor, Xfactor1917, Xfactor1923, Xfactor1928, Xfactor1970, all4cost, armstrong, asianinvasion, bertwrld, bertwrld1105, bertwrld1131, bertwrld1140, bertwrld1238, bertwrld1244, biggie, daddypi, daddypi1651, daddypi1656, daddypi1670, daddypi1678, daddypi1742, daddypi1786, daddypi1787, daddypi1793, daddypi1849, daddypi1980, daddypi2009, daddypi2028, daddypi2035, daddypi2037, daddypi2159, daddypi2162, daddypi2182, daddypi2204, daddypi2219, daddypi2237, domaino, domaino1410, domaino1416, domaino1434, domaino1438, domaino1444, inspiration100, j0e, jroy, keef, keef62167 , missflora, oucr2a, ownthisdomainnow, stevenhartley, sunken, swimjenni, swimjenni1677, unixbro

D-: :(

Hacker? Malfunction?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Now it's one user: Error :-/.

This is strange.


True_Snake
 
Last edited:
0
•••
It happened to me the other day as well. Haven't had a problem since.
 
0
•••
-db- said:
I tried to join chat, but it seems that something weird is going on. I couldn't see anybody, but it says 88 members in 57 rooms. On the outside, the member list says this....

89 users in chat now: -db-, -db-2466, Ask-Chris_com, Ask-Chris_com4010, BrandonG, BrandonG60358, BrandonG60366, BrandonG60376, BrandonG60380, BrandonG60410, BrandonG60417, Ceonx, IAmAllanShore, LeeRyder, ManicGirl, MissFlora, MissFlora3104, MissFlora3120, MissFlora3309, MoonRaker, NickRac, Oblivion_, Petter, QBert, ScionStatic, ScionStatic50564, ScionStatic50614, Scorpio, Scorpio1734, Scorpio1760, Scorpio2159, Scorpio2214, T4NK, TheBush, Xfactor, Xfactor1917, Xfactor1923, Xfactor1928, Xfactor1970, all4cost, armstrong, asianinvasion, bertwrld, bertwrld1105, bertwrld1131, bertwrld1140, bertwrld1238, bertwrld1244, biggie, daddypi, daddypi1651, daddypi1656, daddypi1670, daddypi1678, daddypi1742, daddypi1786, daddypi1787, daddypi1793, daddypi1849, daddypi1980, daddypi2009, daddypi2028, daddypi2035, daddypi2037, daddypi2159, daddypi2162, daddypi2182, daddypi2204, daddypi2219, daddypi2237, domaino, domaino1410, domaino1416, domaino1434, domaino1438, domaino1444, inspiration100, j0e, jroy, keef, keef62167 , missflora, oucr2a, ownthisdomainnow, stevenhartley, sunken, swimjenni, swimjenni1677, unixbro

D-: :(

Hacker? Malfunction?
When you open more than one window of the chatroom, then your username has random numbers.
 
0
•••
I don't know what happened here since I wasn't online, it could have simply been an error or problem somewhere, but we ask to just have the one username in chat. Intentionally opening new windows and logging into chat will probably get you banned from it.
 
0
•••
look how many daddy pis there are

I am not sure if it is meant for such large groups (20 in it almost all the time)
 
0
•••
jstep said:
look how many daddy pis there are

Yeah, there were about 20 of them. I should also point out that I never logged in more than once or opened multiple windows, yet it showed two of me, so I'm not sure that is the real cause for the odd circumstances.
 
0
•••
jstep said:
look how many daddy pis there are

I am not sure if it is meant for such large groups (20 in it almost all the time)

It's made for hundreds of users at a time.
 
0
•••
-db- said:
jstep said:
look how many daddy pis there are

Yeah, there were about 20 of them. I should also point out that I never logged in more than once or opened multiple windows, yet it showed two of me, so I'm not sure that is the real cause for the odd circumstances.
Maybe someone is trying to make daddypi and other people look bad by opening more than one window with other usernames. :|
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back