Dynadot

sales Chat.com Sold Price Confirmed To Be $15.5 Million

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact
Last year at this time Hilco Digital Assets Managing Director Andrew Miller and fellow pioneering domain broker Larry Fischer were busy helping Hubspot Co-Founder and CTO Dharmesh Shah put together a multi-million acquisition of the super-premium domain name Chat.com. Andrew and Larry represented the seller but Andrew also served as a facilitator in bringing both sides together - a role he frequently plays due to the extraordinary high level contact list he has developed over the past two decades.
https://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2024/dailyposts/0416.htm

Thanks @Ron Jackson

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Can you access the Chat website?
I get blocked by Cloudflare firewall using Firefox.
Edit: same thing with Brave, even VPN extension is useless, some times I think what if our domains are blocked by similar method and you ever know why our domains don't sell or why your own website does not bring profit. I say this cause I see only bots on my websites.

Last edited:
•••
There is some country restriction I suppose, very common thing, even whole marketplace Afternic did the same for whatever the reason :)

•••
This isn’t about a word, it’s about a brand

•••
Could be under development.

I sold a domain where the buyer did the same before launching the site.

•••
Edit: same thing with Brave, even VPN extension is useless, some times I think what if our domains are blocked by similar method and you ever know why our domains don't sell or why your own website does not bring profit. I say this cause I see only bots on my websites.
Same here. I'm often mistreated by "Cloudflare". Have to prove I'm a human being countless times each day, etc..

•••
Fair sale, it's going to be a bit tricky to brand as "Chat," most likely people will end up referring to it as "chat.com."

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back