Dynadot

FREE Charity event! Giving domain ideas & receiving donations [for a good cause]!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Hi all! We have a girl in our country who needs the most expensive drug in the world - Zolgensma. Time is ticking and she needs to get the drug until she turns 2, so it could save her. Alternative to this treatment is a cheaper drug which would cost tens of millions through the lifetime. Her parents seem to be doing all that they can, but the story get's ignored by the biggest countries media, so regular people are donating as much as they can, same for some local companies, but it's still ~800k until the needed amount (2M) is collected. You can read about her story here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/hbjrgv (ignore the GoFund donation milestone, I can update with the real number, because the real amount is actually going through the bank, PayPal, etc.).

Personally I've donated a bit, but I can't afford to donate more right now. I was thinking of a plan on how may I continue to help & decided to do what I know the best. Search for available to register names in order to promote the charity.

You can take any name from the list that you like absolutely for free, but if you take one, consider donating at least $5 to GoFundMe page: https://www.gofundme.com/f/hbjrgv

Also, if you'll donate, let everyone know here, so we could try seeing how much can our community raise! :)

The first list that I've decided to share is with keyword "Sushi", best two word available to register .com's:

SushiIngredients.com
SushiPackages.com
SushiPieces.com
PackedSushi.com
SushiServing.com
SlicedSushi.com
ProfessionalSushi.com
BoxedSushi.com

Thank you to all who will donate in advance, also even if you're not donating and just posting here on this thread to make it more popular - huge thanks to you too!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a great idea, thanks for helping out!

•••
Today's charity event finds keyword is... "Security":

TightenedSecurity.com
StricterSecurity.com
BroaderSecurity.com
ToughestSecurity.com
TechnologicalSecurity.com
SatisfyingSecurity.com

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back