Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv Channel10.tv

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
5,182
Finally regged this last week, my first 'channel' .tv domain. Have any other 'channel#.tv' been sold to end users? Just looking for an approximate value.....
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
RogueWriter said:
Finally regged this last week, my first 'channel' .tv domain. Have any other 'channel#.tv' been sold to end users? Just looking for an approximate value.....

No clue about any other channel#.tv's sold, some tv broadcasting station somewhere might want....always good to go with a theme
 
0
•••
I'm going to list this with Sedo, anyone else with an appraisal before I list it?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I can't believe it there are so many googled "Channel 10" ! Although it can't compete with Channel 2, 4, 5 on OVT, it gets a nice score. Great chance of having a series of end-users in the near future knocking at your door.
I do not think you need 'good luck' for this one :)
 
0
•••
I'm sure I checked that! Is it a drop? Anyway channel 10 is one of the big 3 commercial networks in Australia. Will drop you a PM soon
 
0
•••
Hey, that's great news! Woohoo!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back