Domain Empire

Changed Prices at Afternic don't resonate to GD BIN landers....

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

M999

Established Member
Impact
This has been happening for weeks, months and years (intermittently).

Is anyone out there able to get a price change to stick and show properly at GD BIN landers?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am experiencing the same issue since yesterday.

- All updated prices aren't reflected on Afternic "Buy Now" landing pages, they're still showing old prices even though the prices are updated on my Afternic account.

- Another issue is that all new listings since yesterday are not showing prices at all on Afternic "Buy Now" landing pages.

Please fix these issues ASAP. Thank you!

•••
•••
I am experiencing the same issue since yesterday.

- All updated prices aren't reflected on Afternic "Buy Now" landing pages, they're still showing old prices even though the prices are updated on my Afternic account.

- Another issue is that all new listings since yesterday are not showing prices at all on Afternic "Buy Now" landing pages.

Please fix these issues ASAP. Thank you!
Same exact problem as I have been facing.

Has anyone had any luck inputting a new listing or changing price of a listing - and seeing change on Godaddy Buy-it-now lander?

•••
How are you updating? Using CSV upload, or updating manually using the Afternic interface?

•••
•••
Same exact problem as I have been facing.

Has anyone had any luck inputting a new listing or changing price of a listing - and seeing change on Godaddy Buy-it-now lander?
How are you updating? Using CSV upload, or updating manually using the Afternic interface?

@GoDaddy @James Iles

I use CSV file upload and I believe the problem has solved yesterday, but as @M999 said this issue happens "intermittently" every now and then and needs to be addressed to avoid conflicts in sales. Thank you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back