Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Chaired.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainstosell

Established Member
Impact
4
Any thoughts? Organizations are "chaired" by someone, so it fits the extension. Could be a directory of orgs and their chairpersons?

Appraisals appreciated...
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I generally see some nice, common .org dictionary words go for mid $xxx (reseller prices). I think that would be a bit of a stretch for this one. As I'm thinking of possible uses of the name, I'm just not coming up with much that would cause someone to pay a premium for it. Best of luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks! I thought it was a bit "out there" as a concept; guess I might toss this one back...

Phronesis said:
I generally see some nice, common .org dictionary words go for mid $xxx (reseller prices). I think that would be a bit of a stretch for this one. As I'm thinking of possible uses of the name, I'm just not coming up with much that would cause someone to pay a premium for it. Best of luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back