Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

IDN ch¡nese.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaunter

Established Member
Impact
10
ch¡nese.com

I have plans for developing this name, but based on the recent sales of this name with the .com .net and .info, I´ll start listening to offers. PM please.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
vaunter said:
ch¡nese.com

I have plans for developing this name, but based on the recent sales of this name with the .com .net and .info, I´ll start listening to offers. PM please.

I think you need to list the punycode (isn't that a sales requirement?) so that people can see what they're getting - I believe this would be letters plus an upside down exclamation point (!) in place of the letter "i"...
 
0
•••
xn--chnese-xga.com = ch¡nese.com


The "¡" is an opening exclamation mark. We use it in spanish (the same as "¿" and is in all the spanish keyboards.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back