IT.COM

Cellphone affiliates

NameSilo
Watch
any good and popular affiliate programs for selling mobile phones? I want to develop my domain (mobilephonedepot.com)

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i know theres one for ringtones but not for phones

•••
try amazon affilate... they have cellphones

•••
Yeh I think amazons about your best bet, Iv only really started using them but there are lots of scripts out there to help you get a amazon shop up, theres also a way were you can add items to your shop manualy.

•••
befree/cj, linkshare, etc.

Verizon pays particularly well, much higher than the 5-10% you'll get on the price of the phone alone from Amazon.

I love Amazon, but they are horrible for commission on phones.

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
befree/cj, linkshare, etc.

Verizon pays particularly well, much higher than the 5-10% you'll get on the price of the phone alone from Amazon.

I love Amazon, but they are horrible for commission on phones.

-Allan
what is the url for verison? have you used it before?

•••
•••
•••
•••
currently use tradedoubler, cj.com and mediaplazza.com for my phone site.

•••
Try LinkShare. I have just been looking through my account there - searching for cell phone affiliations - they appear to have several - including the a1wireless mentioned above.

I just obtained www.FreeCellPhones.org:kickass: and plan to develop an informational site, laced, of course with affiliate buttons and (maybe, just maybe :D) Google Adsense.

•••
•••
thanks for all your help. First i need to make an informative site i guess.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back