domain Celibate.us - Whatcha Think?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

VIP Member
Impact
78
Hi everyone,

I was wondering what you all think the value might be for this domain? :D

Celibate.us

Thanks in advance,
~Mr. Bone88
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I don't know about the value of the domain but I can assure you that after 3 ex wives, (one ran off with my lawyer!!!), Celibacy, even with the cost of online porn, is the cheapest option. :hehe:
 
0
•••
MrBone88 said:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering what you all think the value might be for this domain? :D

Celibate.us

Thanks in advance,
~Mr. Bone88

Sell it to church clubs, etc. that hold pledges to stay celibate until marriage or sell it to the Vatican for use here in the United States.

It has to be worth something to someone. Nice name.
 
0
•••
DOMiNIC said:
Celibacy, even with the cost of online porn, is the cheapest option. :hehe:

celibacy excludes watching porn too :hehe:
 
0
•••
Hi all,

Thanks for your replies! :hehe: Anyone have an idea of it's value?

Thanks,
~Mr. Bone88
 
0
•••
idk but I'm sure someone would pay big bucks for the name, it's just a matter of finding the right EU
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back