Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

auction Celebrity.pro

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

davidc

Established Member
Impact
5
Hello!

I'm selling this domain since I never got to launch the site. I don't know if the coder died (he was a np member) but I wanted to buy his script but with modifications and then he just disappered after the agreement.

Anyway, I'm starting this auction at $300 and Im including a PSD-design that was meant to be for this domain.

The domain expires 2009-03-03 and is at encirca.

This domain could be used for any pic, music, story, news or search site for celebritys.

The auction ends 2009-01-20 13.00 PM
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Changing startbid to $100 now since is short time left.
 
0
•••
100
 
0
•••
$100 bid is the highest bid so far, pretty cheap for this premium. Only 2 days left!
 
0
•••
Last chance! $120 anyone?
 
0
•••
so this ends at 1300? thanks
 
0
•••
tomorrow - the 20th at 1300?
 
0
•••
13.00 PM or 01.00 PM. American time, it would be around 18.00 PM here in Europe.
I'll post a message to you if any other bid comes in and extend the auction 1 hour in that case. :)

I hope I got it right now (its 04.00 AM here in sweden..ZZzzzz)
 
0
•••
110
 
0
•••
150
 
0
•••
Auction closed!
 
0
•••
who won it
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back