Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Good-Bad? Best way to use? Are they legal to use? Opinions Please Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Does anyone have any insight On this topic thank you

•••
If you register one and a person with that name comes to you and asks that you turn it over, just give it to them free of charge. If it's available and no one is using it, then maybe they don't care about it... If you use it and they start to care, then just give it to them without a hassle.

Also, don't defame them or show adult content.

•••
You are asking about celeb TYPOS, though, right? Not just celeb domain names. All I can add about those are that not many people discuss celeb typos, which might mean that they aren't as effetive as other typos.

•••
I would probably do what ever with it, maybe not nice with a adult page but who cares its youre money. The laws is just ****ed up in the US, here in Sweden I wouldnt care. Go to WIPO court and if they win so what.

•••
Well thank you Bill Anthony and CMos, Yes Anthony I was talking about typos. First off I don't want any adult site and I agree Bill I would not defame. I saw some Celeb typos sell for decent cash Brittney Spears.com sell for $5000 and Britteny Spears for Like $2100 and saw some others around $500 to $1000 and wanted to know Is it legit to even Have if not I wilL just let expire no biggie. And I guess your right Anthony at least wholesale wise no one talks about them and you know more than me so I guess It just not worth it thank you for your time on this one.

•••
I agree... They are okay to have... They are just typos after all, trying to get traffic from them... If the celeb wants them, give it to them.

I just wouldn't register a domain if it was their actual name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back