IT.COM

Ceec nears launch

NameSilo
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
Hello, I am Lambo.

Today I am pleased to share on Namepros the imminent release of an endeavor years in the making.

WHAT IS CEEC?

A destination and search engine with a fresh approach to get more from the Internet.

By minimizing keystrokes, anyone can take fewer steps to achieve their goals. This is the convenience of a “direct- to” Internet layer - one that immediately activates a search engine or lands on the desired webpage. v1.4 Prospectus

Media2 copy.jpg

Post beta launch, I am planning the landing page for domainers.
This will have checkout options and results via a dropdown list to your specification.

Scaling traffic soon to be a primary objective of mine.​

Media1-min copy.jpeg

WHAT ABOUT DOMAINING?

This will be a category. Presently the websites associated to it are as follows:

Do you have any recommendations?

Which changes would you make, if any, to this list?

mobile-min copy.jpg

For more, please check out our prospectus - both hyperlinked and attached below as a PDF.

Thank you for your time and best wishes.

Lambo

04-12-2023​

Attachments

• prospectus.1.4.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I read the prospectus, but to be honest I’m still not sure exactly what your site is going to do. A search engine with bookmarks? It isn’t especially clear, but maybe it is something that needs to be experienced to fully understand.

Is it specifically for domaining? Dofo.com closed down. Perhaps I would add ExpiredDomains.net to the list of sites you posted.

Best of luck with it, and I will be glad to check it out when it is up and running.

•••
I like the domain name tbh , ceec.com can be pronounced as seek.com .
I think this is something that cuil.com wanted to build in the past, a good alternative to google with some bling bling .

Good luck :)

•••
I like the domain name tbh , ceec.com can be pronounced as seek.com .
I think this is something that cuil.com wanted to build in the past, a good alternative to google with some bling bling .

Good luck :)

Sounds like you understand what the OP is trying to build.

I don't.

What exactly is it?

He talks about search engines and landing pages and domain registrars.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back