cd.com now on Sedo

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
4
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
So, who's got $2,000,000? :-P
 
0
•••
like I said before, this is a perfect investment for the dn buyers club :)
 
0
•••
I wish I had enough to buy it, lol.
 
0
•••
It's perfect, but expensive! :(
 
0
•••
two letter dot com
Very common word
1317 searches for it with extention
PR of 5

300,000 is starting bid. Thats not much
 
0
•••
yea IMO the domain is worth more than 1 million
 
0
•••
well you can see i won't be bidding!
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Expect 1 million+ here, guys.

Anything less than 800,000 would be a big surprise.

Who knows, will somebody buy-it-now for 2million?

:gn:
 
0
•••
I dont doubt it.
Two characters alone should fetch a large sum.
 
0
•••
Here is the latest news at Sedo:-

Offer comprises:
Domain Name cd.com without content.
Description: UPDATE 8/31/04: The high bid currently stands at $300,000- US. The auction will end on Friday, September 3, and the domain will be transferred to the highest bidder. Make your offers now! RELEVANT INFO: * The domain received over 30,000 visits in May, 2004. * CD.com has been undeveloped and solely owned since 1992. * An estimated 24.5 million searches each month begin with CD. * The search term CD returns 178 million results on Google. * Our buyout price for this domain is $2,000,000.00 * All offers will be responded to as quickly as possible
Wasn't $300k the start price - so thats one bid then!

Will this turn out to be a bargain for someone? If I had $300k I'd buy it!
 
0
•••
yea, I seriously would buy this if I had 300k to spend
 
0
•••
That would be a shocker if it went for only $300K!
 
0
•••
HI

$300k is a Joke, if the buyer gets it then he is really lucky, right now Sedo says it gets 30,000 plus visitors per month with out any advertising.... and this I am sure would only continue in the years to come even if you did not promote the domain... It really sounds like a good deal to me.... Shame I will never see what 300k looks like LOL

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com
 
0
•••
I doubt it would sell for 300k.
 
0
•••
ezimedia said:
HI

$300k is a Joke, if the buyer gets it then he is really lucky, right now Sedo says it gets 30,000 plus visitors per month with out any advertising.... and this I am sure would only continue in the years to come even if you did not promote the domain... It really sounds like a good deal to me.... Shame I will never see what 300k looks like LOL

Thanks
Tom Dahne

Expired Domain Software
http://www.expireddomainsoftware.com
That's the thing.

the traffic won't be there forever
cd's are on their way out.
 
0
•••
NameTower said:
That's the thing.

the traffic won't be there forever
cd's are on their way out.


Not quite. If it becomes a cd related site, traffic will stay.
 
0
•••
I doubt cds are on their way out... they'll still be around for a few more years, so domain is still great investment
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back