.cc IDN sells for $500 on Afternic Bazaar

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
The British Pound sign Listed as L.cc $500 ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Listed for sale or sold?
Can't find it under either category, actually...
Link help please? ;)
-Allan

•••
•••
Impressive!
(Thanks for the link)
-Allan

•••
•••
Sweet!

.CC rules!

Hee! :]

•••
I believe that is Dillpup's name. I have PMed him about this thread. I hope the sale actually went through, because i have the yen sign!

•••
Yes,it was mine.Good IDN's like that are desirable,even if it's .cc :)

•••
Dillpup said:
Yes,it was mine.Good IDN's like that are desirable,even if it's .cc :)
cool, i am listing my yen sign and see how it goes.

•••
wow...gratz to the seller

•••
Congrats Matt :tu: :p

Think of me ;)

•••
Dang... do you know what the buyer is going to do with it?
Congrats on the sale :)
-Allan

•••
has it been paid for? me of these "sales" just seem to be people who think they are bidding on the non idn name.

•••
•••
•••
snoop said:
has it been paid for? me of these "sales" just seem to be people who think they are bidding on the non idn name.

Yes,paid for and pushed.And the buyer *only* wanted it because it was the Pound sign.There was definetly no confusion.I just had to list it as an "L" because while Afternic supports IDN's,the Bazaar still doesn't.
I will not disclose the name but I also recently sold one of my other Currency symbol domains,a not as well known currency, in .NET around the same price range.
I know domainers are split,but I'm in the camp that thinks these currency symbols are worth much more than low-mid $XXX,but I have quite a few so I sold some to fund my .IN names.

•••
Dillpup said:
I sold some to fund my .IN names.

Good luck in your .IN quest, bert!

•••
Thanks mole! I've got some goodies pre-ordered..all I want is one! (bert? lol)

•••
Dillpup said:
I will not disclose the name but I also recently sold one of my other Currency symbol domains,a not as well known currency, in .NET around the same price range.
I know domainers are split,but I'm in the camp that thinks these currency symbols are worth much more than low-mid $XXX,but I have quite a few so I sold some to fund my .IN names.
Cool, i have a couple of currency .nets. I hope they will sell for around mid xxx

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back