Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

CC funded PayPal

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

jaydub

Da ChefTop Member
Impact
676
Can anyone tell me if there is any reason why I shouldn't accept a Credit Card funded PayPal payment...I have accepted them for some $$$$ name sales from companies and haven't had any issues.....

Thanks
Jim
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
the fees...

unless you got merchant account if you recevie a large amount of money, which you may possibly already be paying commision on, then it gets a little 2 much
 
0
•••
And much more likely to be disputed successfully/charged back.
Read all about it by google'n or paypalsucks.com , etc.

-Allan
 
0
•••
I do not like paypal myself! I like moneybookers!
 
0
•••
I have no problems accepting cc with paypal too - maybe it's cos I did't had any chargebacks. I like it for it's easy integration into the website (good for non-programmers like me) and zero monthly/maintenance fee.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back