Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.cc domains?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
11
does it stand for credit card? if yes, GetA.cc is still avaiable :P
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi!

I believe .cc is a universal domain. It stands for Cocos Islands if I'm not mistaken. Personally, I believe it is a good alternative.

:)
 
0
•••
No it doesn't stand for credit card. It is a ccTLD for Cocos (Keeling) Islands.... that's not to say we can't add a creative touch to our domains ;)
 
0
•••
Hey, I'm surprised that it is a bit costly to register such domain. Please give me an insight why it is so.

Thanks.

:)
 
0
•••
oh, i thought it was credit card, ok never mind then :P dont see why there that popular now.. and they are not even worth more then reg fee half the time.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back