NameSilo

discuss .CC domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

j2tuff911

DNadvisorTop Member
Impact
1,050
Has anyone had consistent or recent sales in the .CC extension?
I am just curious as to who is buying .CC domains...I am not looking for sales to other domain investors im referring to End-User sales. I have a decent amount of one word .CC domains in my portfolio but i dont really know who to target as end users.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back