NameSilo

.CC $9.95 at Moniker.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

VURG

VURGTop Member
Impact
742
I think that NNN.CC will run out today. I just bought 45. I could be wrong.

Never seen .CC this cheap.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good old enom support.... they need to update their knowledge //2
 
0
•••
Thankfully I was able to register one NNN.cc before they were all gone. I got 453.cc

I just wish I had the funds to get some more! Of course my paypal funds cleared a few hours after they had all been taken :bah:

Oh well, it will be interesting to see how these go in the long term.

Regards
 
0
•••
I believe that the .cc price at moniker has gone back up to $18.99
 
0
•••
Yup...
Wonder what the occasion was?
-Allan
 
0
•••
I'm guessing that it was an error due to the recent changing of the homepage and appearance of the site. On the Moniker.com homepage all the common extensions are $9.95. From another thread, it looks like 3000 LLL.CC domains were registered this last week. Moniker may have lost ~$20000 due to an error if this is the case. (Possibly more if there were other .cc speculator purchases) The LLL.CC speculators may be disappointed but I think that $9.95 for a LLL.CC may still be quite a good buy.

NNN.CC domains were being bought out anyway and so I don't think those who bought them should be disappointed. It would be nice if the .CC registry did drop their prices.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back