Domain Empire

sales CBDOil.com Sells for Over $500,000

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

maxtra

Let's make a dealTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At least it isn’t like chocolate dawt com

•••
Yes, and no butting in line, and buy a lot to help recoup their overhead too!!

candy dot com supposedly sold for $3M in 2009, that's a lot of candy!

No mention of the price paid on the website though....

I mean there's no candy dot com FAQ on the site
How much did you pay for your domain?

The FAQ are more like...
How big are the packages of bulk candy?
Do you have a storefront I can visit to browse your full selection of products?
How far in advance should I order my candy if I need it for an event?

•••
All good cbd domains have been bought or sold by me.
That's a bold statement.
YMJe2eym.jpg

•••
•••
At best, irrelevant.

I agree...are they bragging because they stole it?!?

Must be...that is good news for us because that means their prices should be very low considering they got it for a half or third or what I would be worth in a couple of years.

This means they will pass the savings along to us...woohoo!

•••
•••
eCBDoil.com ....yeah I picked that up recently.

Nice! Picked up auction? Bought from another domainer? Handreg? Dropcatch? Did it drop again?

•••
@WhoaDomain.com .....expired auction, was a redirect for some time .....I havnt listed it yet ......might quick flip it or traffic test it.

•••
@WhoaDomain.com .....expired auction, was a redirect for some time .....I havnt listed it yet ......might quick flip it or traffic test it.

Wow ok. Nice. Just checked Namebio . As expected ecbdoil.com sale is not posted.

You said expired auction right? Why is it Namebio often does not list some expired auction results ? I'm guessing you got ecbdoil.com for cheap price.

Lucky. Good luck friend. Should do well.

•••
Wow ok. Nice. Just checked Namebio . As expected ecbdoil.com sale is not posted.

You said expired auction right? Why is it Namebio often does not list some expired auction results ? I'm guessing you got ecbdoil.com for cheap price.

Lucky. Good luck friend. Should do well.
What was the venue? GoDaddy is a bit finicky when it comes to including all partner auctions in their API results, nothing we can do really. NameJet we have to place back orders to track the results so no way to have 100% coverage there. Otherwise we shouldn’t really miss much of anything.

Can’t remember if I ever posted anything, but the “sale” that is the subject of this thread was suspect at best. The proof didn’t pass any level of scrutiny, and had parts of it intentionally cropped out to not show certain areas that are important. And when I asked Escrow.com to verify, the parties didn’t give them permission despite reporting the sale for publicity. I can’t say why because I don’t want to get anyone in trouble, but I had good reason to believe it was a payment plan that wasn’t completed. When I pressed one of the parties for additional proof he got very aggressive and refused to provide it, even though he was the one that reached out to me.

I’m not saying this is what happened, but you could have a payment plan for $500k where it is $50k down and $1000 a year for 450 years.

No doubt CBD and canna names are good. But I wouldn’t get carried away from that hasty report, where everyone was so eager to get the scoop that they didn’t do their due diligence.

•••
you could have a payment plan for $500k where it is $50k down and $1000 a year for 450 years.

Yes, I have wondered if some of the really big direct sales reported by the .club registry are done on highly optimistic or flexible payment plans which may never complete, or are just month-by-month leases that can be easily dropped by the user.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back