CAX and Igloo?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Hello,

I've sold some domains via: Flippa, Sedo, GoDaddy Auctions, DNS, Afternic, Freemarket (Freelancer) and Missdomain, but never via:

- Cax.com
- Igloo.com (incl. Aftermarket.com)

What is your experience on the two latter ones? Even worth listing domains there?

Are there any other domain market places (except 4.cn and eBay) worth mention?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
A few more

SnapNames.com
Namejet.com
DomainMarket.com
Guta.com
Heritage Auction (mainly prem names)
 
1
•••
A few more

SnapNames.com
Namejet.com
DomainMarket.com
Guta.com
Heritage Auction (mainly prem names)

Thank you!

I've visited all of them (Namejet and Snapnames regulary), but personally I prefer the ones where you just can submit your portfolio and just choose BIN / Auction / Bids.

Guta and 4.cn might be of interest in the future, but for now, I guess most of my domains will not attract the Chinese buyers in general that much. I'll have to look for more eights and pinyin letters first ;)
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back