Domain Empire

discuss Catch.Club Backorders not able to add Funds

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bhanu Kiran

Established Member
Impact
Hello Guys, Let me Know if you are Using Catch.club How has been the Experience & Success rate Of Catching Domains compared to Other backordering Services.

I have added a Payment Method (Credit card Details) ,so if Catch a Domain will i Be automatically Charged or will i have to add funds.

Im not able to Add any funds since it goes to a page which says " The site cant provide a secure Connection ,
namesilo.com sent an invalid response. "

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Guys, Let me Know if you are Using Catch.club How has been the Experience & Success rate Of Catching Domains compared to Other backordering Services.

I have added a Payment Method (Credit card Details) ,so if Catch a Domain will i Be automatically Charged or will i have to add funds.

Im not able to Add any funds since it goes to a page which says " The site cant provide a secure Connection ,
namesilo.com sent an invalid response. "

Looks like it's in beta. I'm not sure I'd trust them with my card details yet.

•••
It's been probably a year or two since I last used them, but I didn't have any issues.

It's Namesilo, you can trust them. I paid for domains, I received them.

•••
It's been probably a year or two since I last used them, but I didn't have any issues.

It's Namesilo, you can trust them. I paid for domains, I received them.
How did they Charge you, Automatically by your Credit card or through the Funds you added ? How good were they at Catching Domains? What was the price you paid for a domain Backorder can you give an Example.

Last edited:
•••
How did they Charge you, Automatically by your Credit card or through the Funds you added ?

Disclaimer: It's been a while, and I'm just going off memory here, and it very well could have changed...

But I'm pretty sure I paid with NameSilo account funds but I think I was able to add the funds and pay *after* winning the domains. I remember this because after some fee for adding funds, I ended up being a few cents short and having to do a second transaction to add enough extra funds to cover that fee. I imagine if there was an option to pay directly with a CC, I probably would have done that - but I would definitely doublecheck that.

I think they post here, I'll tag so you can get a better answer :)

@Catch.club

•••
Looks like it's in beta. I'm not sure I'd trust them with my card details yet.
Looks like the page doesn't come up because the site is blocked here where i am , i am able to access through a VPN

Last edited:
•••
There are 2
Looks like the page doesn't come up because the site is blocked here where i am , i am able to access through a VPN
You can choose not to add a credit card, in this case you can settle your invoices using NameSilo account funds.

•••
Is there a Option to Remove the added Credit Card at Catch.club @Catch.club

•••
•••
yes, there is an X at Payment manager which allows you to remove the card.
I have one Credit card added and there is No X at payment manager to remove the card

•••
I have one Credit card added and there is No X at payment manager to remove the card
please contact our 24/7 chat support at NameSilo.com so we can give you a step by step guide about how to get this done :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back