Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain catastases.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
41
This is my first domain,and I'm not sure if it's any good,but who knows.
Please appraise it,thanx.
catastases.com

Is it that bad? :(
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Please,someone appraise my domain,it can't be THAT bad,can it? :(
I will add rep to everyone who will!
 
0
•••
It's an unfamiliar word to many, and I can't think of a good way to develop a site with that name. Not a name worth registering in my opinion. Sorry!
 
0
•••
Sounds weird and hard to pronounce & remember. Below reg fee, sorry.
 
0
•••
oh,I guess it's my first mistake,I'm really new to this :(
any1 else can appraise please?
 
0
•••
at first it was hard for me to prnounce too .
lol
me too can't figure out what to develop on it
reg fee may be
 
0
•••
oh,when I reged it I was thinking to use it for my cats site,as it has "cat" in the name,but now I thought of a better name for the site,so I want to sell the domain.
It can be used for some school or other plays,no? or maybe for books.
Any more appraisals?
 
0
•••
reg fee to low xx
 
0
•••
Thanx for the appraisal GFX^^!
Any more appraisals?
 
0
•••
Any more appraisals please?
 
0
•••
No more appraisals? :(
 
0
•••
no one? :(
 
0
•••
veryboredme, please limit your 'bumps' to one per 24 hours. If someone wants to appraise your domain, they will do so. Thank you.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back