Lol I guess now we all know who the "big dog" is in iowadawgs house. Kinda makes sense now why he's so grumpy.lol get the vape I'm sure someone here will grab it very soon. How's that for reverse psychology ?Okay, got my eye on 3 vr domains.
Was going to get them this morning.
My wife though, said I had a choice.
Get the domains and not get the vape unit I want.
Dammit!
Still trying to decide! hahahhahahaa
nice collection worth some sweet $$$$$!
congrats
Probably someone in here. So who is it?I quoted @VRdommy 's post cause he said it best.
VRBet(.) isn't a domain to be quickly flipped.
So yeah I let this low baller know what the price is.
![]()
And don't worry... I recently won Michaelangelo.org only to find out it's "proper" spelling is Michelangelo... Now I just need someone named Michael Angelo to buy it!![]()
lol! Great! just great! Google did me dirty yet again! thanks Artstar!
I just checked out of 100% .....7.84% make this mistake. I don't know what exactly is the 100% but 7.84 is a nice slice of that. But just in case I did get the root word for "exercise" which is "exert" so...
Exertvr.com
Vrexert.com
Exercise is the act of exerting ones muscles.
VrExtinct & VrExtinction and the reversals of both are mine
Here's my lucky numbers
888VR8 . COM
888VR88 . COM
888VR888 . COM
88VR8 . COM
88VR888 . COM
8VR88 . COM
8VR888 . COM
VRFITNESSTRAINER . com is mine and proud of it![]()
It doesnt work like that in domaining. The same thing was tried with cloud, 3D, 360, 247 etc etc
You can'y add a couple of letters on the front or back of some random keyword and think a company will buy it.
I too advice newcomers to this thread against building any larger size portofolio of VR domains from handregs right now. though as you see daily, people still find gems now and then. so do not confuse the two concepts. they are independent.
strictly in my personal view, which some may share others not, the possibility to create a decent quality larger potrfolio of VR domains (which for argument sake I'll define vaguely as: where say 75% and up domains carry good chance of a sale for XX to XXX roi, in say the next 5 years) has ended at some point during 2015.
jmo.
hey don't take nothing set in stone buddy. it's nothing but an opinion like everyone else. follow your instinct do your best and remember mark twain (or some other cool dude) also said that logic is slayer of soul
mouashhahaha
Thanks for the response. Care to elaborate? might be useful to the rest of us. Thanks.no.....
HighSchoolVR belongs to moi...![]()

