Dynadot

Casual Virtual Reality (VR) Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Okay, got my eye on 3 vr domains.
Was going to get them this morning.
My wife though, said I had a choice.
Get the domains and not get the vape unit I want.
Dammit!
Still trying to decide! hahahhahahaa

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Okay, got my eye on 3 vr domains.
Was going to get them this morning.
My wife though, said I had a choice.
Get the domains and not get the vape unit I want.
Dammit!
Still trying to decide! hahahhahahaa
Lol I guess now we all know who the "big dog" is in iowadawgs house. Kinda makes sense now why he's so grumpy.lol get the vape I'm sure someone here will grab it very soon. How's that for reverse psychology ?;)

•••
nice collection worth some sweet $$$$$!

congrats

Wow can't find his original post. nice collection for sure! jealous!! lol ok ok for sure now good night NP bye. lol

•••
I quoted @VRdommy 's post cause he said it best.

VRBet(.) isn't a domain to be quickly flipped.

So yeah I let this low baller know what the price is.

:lookaround:
Probably someone in here. So who is it?

•••
Done.why am I doing this again lol just want to know thanks.

•••
wow! thats crazy! better hit the phone book over in Long Island NY. lol with the hairy chest and tiger print rayon silk blend wearing Brut for men. lol

•••
•••
lol! Great! just great! Google did me dirty yet again! thanks Artstar!

By the way. That's why I registered this now I remembered. someone had registered VREcstacy.com since 2015.

lol although I do understand the value of correct spelling.

•••
I wanted to reg xbtvr.com taken Chinese next
Vrxyz.com
I can't remember any more. Should have saved them maybe people here who are still handreg can contribute here. If you com acrossxs short VR domain that is taken by Chinese please mention here. Thanks. But trust me I've seen a bunch.

•••
I just checked out of 100% .....7.84% make this mistake. I don't know what exactly is the 100% but 7.84 is a nice slice of that. But just in case I did get the root word for "exercise" which is "exert" so...

Exertvr.com
Vrexert.com

Exercise is the act of exerting ones muscles.

Also noticed since this post exersize got more percentage over excersize at 7.84% and exersize got like 16% so hey took that too probably will sell as a bundle deal.

•••
VrExtinct & VrExtinction and the reversals of both are mine

Here's my lucky numbers ;)

888VR8 . COM
888VR88 . COM
888VR888 . COM
88VR8 . COM
88VR888 . COM
8VR88 . COM
8VR888 . COM

VRFITNESSTRAINER . com is mine and proud of it :)

Great Scott! SisterMary margaret! Look at that VR swallowed up by 8's! Some Chinamen right now got his wings or should I say Wong's?lol

•••
It doesnt work like that in domaining. The same thing was tried with cloud, 3D, 360, 247 etc etc

You can'y add a couple of letters on the front or back of some random keyword and think a company will buy it.

I understand that what I just said sounds really stupid. But since everybody these days is talking about VR just like the name kanye West or Kim k is mentioned online. You take an expensive sold keyword domain then add a new hot topic word with it like VR or heck maybe Kim k or trump

Doing what I suggested wouldn't be a bad hedge bet for some domain investor? I hey we live in a world where kanyewestforpresident.com sold for $80,000. Right.

So who here couldn't convince an investor " hey here's a million dollar keyword domain. And I just added VR a hot hot trend right now and the future.

Give you an example. Corporate health.com sticker? $100,000.

Slap VR in front and behind. Is there any doubt that VR will revolutionize corporate health one day?

It's already a long tail and still it's worth $100k. Why not slap two extra letters to that puppy?

I'm sure there will be someone out there who gets it. If not in this forum of pros that I respect but then in another spot. I mean there is a much bigger world out than just NP . but I still love NP for the ideas. Thanks NP!

•••
I too advice newcomers to this thread against building any larger size portofolio of VR domains from handregs right now. though as you see daily, people still find gems now and then. so do not confuse the two concepts. they are independent.

strictly in my personal view, which some may share others not, the possibility to create a decent quality larger potrfolio of VR domains (which for argument sake I'll define vaguely as: where say 75% and up domains carry good chance of a sale for XX to XXX roi, in say the next 5 years) has ended at some point during 2015.

jmo.

Hmmm ok thanks

•••
hey don't take nothing set in stone buddy. it's nothing but an opinion like everyone else. follow your instinct do your best and remember mark twain (or some other cool dude) also said that logic is slayer of soul
mouashhahaha

Lol skadoooche! VR domains! lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
well I think it's a good bet simply because it is a 5L.com and yes it does have the dreaded V in it which is not good for chinese market. but as historical reg are concerned seems like Chinese are registering VR domains but mostly VR+1,2,3 letters.

mine might not be FOR VR but just on the shortness and somewhat relevance to VR. no good? if so why. back it up. thanks.

sooooo by default all the domains I've posted on here which you didn't say NOOOOOOO! to must be an absolute YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

right NP?

lol my mother always said "if you have nothing nice to say."

people have more tendency to diss people than give them credit when credit is due. why is that?

so yea NP? whatever domains? winfluence hasn't said NO to? lol is BE DEFAULT as YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....and if by chance he says NO to them now. kinda too late. right? lol

thanks Winfluence for the YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

•••
Yea well crash and burn is all on me. Just sit back relax and enjoy the win or tragedy lol.

It is strange though you never see me crapping on anyone else's reg on here . even though trust me I've had plenty of opportunity. I've even liked reg by the same people crapping on me right now for my VR regged. We are all part of the struggle this VR domain struggle. My belief is to always help people out. Even if they crap on your reg. Because you Never know every like can potentially help another domainers sell his domain.

I understand you all have your own agendas on here. But seriously when have you ever seen me attack or insult or crap on other people on here unprovoked? I know you guys act and believe that your poop doesn't stink but trust me. Your poop smells just as awful and mine.

Hate is a direct result of jealousy in most cases.

I don't even know why be jealous of my domains.

Because I post too much. That the complaint!?

Ok do why don't all us newbies just laydown and hand over full control to all you pros since as soon as yoissue?t here people will not like you for it? So they will attack you some other way?

Ok so vr domain thread. It has come to my attention. That me posting on here is annoying yet it's these same complainers who have posted 1000's of posts way more than I will ever reach.

So please everyone reading my posts getting negative comments. Most have other agendas and have nothing to do with the possible quality of my domains. And it's always the "usual suspects " coincidence? Think about it.

Yet my posts are an issue? I don't know NP anyways peace and best of luck to ALL.

•••
hey, while some register worthless domains, I think you will get more rewards if you donate those monies to an orphanage home.

•••
hey, while some register worthless domains, I think you will get more rewards if you donate those monies to an orphanage home.

No need to be cruel

•••

Said the domainer who registered what VR domain?

•••
Yes, Hajj is the most common spelling to my knowledge... As to working with VR, well, I guess we'll see... I purchased the names thinking more about live-streaming the annual pilgrimage for those too poor/infirm to attend in person...

Exactly! And hadj? No interest? just for coverage?

Last edited:
•••
Very nice to share mate.

Pretty sure the correct spelling is athletic though.

Good reg with sportscarvr by the way :)

Damnit! Argh I hate hand regging via mobile. Lol thanks bro I'm off to getting refund lol

Athleticvr.com taken and reverse lol

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back