user-name

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Hai folks,

i have a balance of 19,40 EUR.
any way to pull this imediatly?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
minimum cash out is 20 euros you will have to wait a few more days :)
if you desperately need it then talk to a rep via chat and they will swing it to your paypal.

•••
if you desperately need it then talk to a rep via chat and they will swing it to your paypal.

Oh! if we can pull it below the threshold, would be great ;)

•••

I have never heard about this option, did you tried it?

•••

Well, it really depends on how long it takes to get the other 0.60 Euros....it could be a day, it could be a year, depending on the traffic & if there are any clicks ;)

•••
Well, it really depends on how long it takes to get the other 0.60 Euros....it could be a day, it could be a year, depending on the traffic & if there are any clicks ;)

Yes,this 19.40 got nearly 3 years.
hope the balance will hit 20eur in near future (in min 3 months) :rolleyes:

•••
Wow, you've been very patient ;).

My suggestion is that when you reach the min 20 threshhold, park your domains elsewhere.

•••

My suggestion is that when you reach the min 20 threshhold, park your domains elsewhere.

You are wikid! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

•••

any better 1-click parking sites than sedo that would not require like 50000 uniques per month minimum portfolio?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back