NameSilo

domain cashcow.co

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jsnow19

New Member
Impact
0
Need an appraisal for cashcow.co
Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Don’t see any value here ,ge owns the .com ,the rest are parked the .co is probably worth squat ,besides what would it need used for ,reg fee at best
 
0
•••
I like the word. But I am not familiar with .co sales.

Off the top of my head, $1-2K might be a good BIN price for this name.
 
0
•••
Bump

Thanks for the responses^
 
0
•••
Hi,

That's a nice one, probably around 2k.
 
0
•••
Very very funny domain, "Cash Cow", I think in .com it may cost $x.xxx, but in .co - reg fee.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back