CartPurchase.com
OrderGiftOnline.com
QZ59.com
895458.com

BetHub.club
Insuranz.xyz
Carts.xyz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello!

Here are my comments:

CartPurchase.com - Purchasing carts seems to me as a very narrow niche. I would say low to mid $xx.
OrderGiftOnline.com - Too long (three words). I would say low $xx.
QZ59.com - Random letters and numbers doesn't seem very valuable to me. However, there are a few low $xxx sales of LLNN.com, reported ate Namebio. So, who knows?
895458.com - With the number 4 and no repetition number paterns, it's not valuable for the chinese market. I see no value in this one.

BetHub.club - These new extensions are not (yet) very valuable. I would say reg fee.
Insuranz.xyz - Not valuable extension and not an english word. I would say below reg fee.
Carts.xyz - Not valuable extension, but a good keyword (singular would be better). Carts.org sold for $2,306 back in 2013. I would say high $xx to low $xxx.

Best of luck!

•••
hold - your 6nc.com for a few more years and you could realize profit.

if "ordergiftonline.com was ordergiftsonline.com, it would be worthy, as is, reg fee

the length or number of words in a domain is irrelevant, if/when the keywords are meaningful and in right tense.

drop the rest

imo....

•••
CartPurchase .com If this was 'Purchase Cart' then there's value, otherwise this is reg fee.
OrderGiftOnline .com Singular in 'gift' makes this reg fee.
QZ59 .com Random letters with numbers reg fee.
895458 .com low $xx.
BetHub .club reg fee.
Insuranz .xyz reg fee.
Carts .xyz reg fee.

Good Luck :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back