Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain carsponder.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

anglinn

Established Member
Impact
7
Hi,

I picked up the domain name carsponder.com after reading several articles about Car-to-Car communications that the U.S. Government may require to be put in vehicles. I think it accurately describes the idea of a "transponder" for cars(similar to the transponder for planes). Let me know your thoughts!

Best regards,
Antonio
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Had to go out and ask my car....
Do you ponder?
Car did not answer back so I took it that it was no.

Cars Ponder....
They don't.

Value?
At best, reg fee of say 10 bucks.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back