Dynadot

.info Carloans.info $4500 Sold

NameSilo
Watch

Nam

Account Suspended
Impact
Hi,
It seems that .info get better and better now. I just see that carloans.info sold for $4500 from Sedo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes both this and racing.info got a good share
Nice to see a cheap registry get these numbers

•••
Yeah, I saw that one - Prices for good infos are definetly on the up - Thats a very strong name in a very lucrative and massive market though.

I'm guessing it could've maybe sold for a fair bit more. JMO

•••
Yep I agree. We have a whole thread on .info's recent growing trend and it seems to get bigger. I cashed in on that .25 cent sale at ELB and snagged a ton of good names.

•••
Good to see for those who have .infos... unfortunately I don't have too many :(

•••
ppx said:
Good to see for those who have .infos... unfortunately I don't have too many :(

Unfortunately I have too many nice ones that have'nt sold yet and I may have to drop them before renewal ! :yell:

Generally speaking - .infos are great for development but not that good for PPC IMO

•••
Gazzip - Please PM me a list of your .info domains I may be interested in some. Thank you!!

•••
very nice sale !! congrats to the ex owner

•••
I own AutoLenders.info
Maybe I can get 5,000 for it :)
Gazzip---shoot me a pm with the names you have dropping also

•••
.infos have a bright future, and will mature as yahoo/google clean up the spam/splog issue, along with an increase in the price of the extension

onward and upward!

•••
Hmmm... I was thinking about dropping CarLeases.biz. Might have to rethink that.

•••
Gazzip, dont hesitate to pm the ones you are about to drop...! ;)

Info is getting stronger and stronger, im very addicted to these.. :)

•••
I think they still have roughly 3 or 4 months until the drop so I will hang on to them till closer the time, but I have took a note of who may be interested and I'll contact you if I'm definetly going to drop them - most of them are tourism & property related.

All registered at domainsite.com

Tetrapak - alot of them might interest you actually being a Dubai addict !! about 40 of them are Dubai related and great for developing :)

Hey guys - you better reconsider your offer :lol:

Check this out !!

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?p=1486700#post1486700

•••
Gives me hope for one of my 4 .info dn's - usedcarvalue.info

•••
:tu: hope for me yet :hehe:

•••
For me, After .com, .info is my second choice. Very nice name for meaning. I have some very nices names also as XXXSHOW.info

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back