Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain cardspread.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

nipper1924

Established Member
Impact
10
Cardspread is mainly a Tarot term, but this could make a nice domain for either Tarot or card games.

Any appraisal appreciated. :tu:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would point to lower $XXX (let's say $1XX-$2XX), based on the domain keywords only.
I'm not sure for how much it would sell in the real world..
 
0
•••
hmm

I'm an XCMer and I think it would be a great site for XCM or card tricks.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back