Hello all,

Whould you please appraise car.xyz?
Estibot says $8100, Godaddy $10190
Renewal: 1 year $1200

I'm thinking to sell it now and buy BTC
What do you think?

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it MIGHT be worth checking with the folks at Guta.com if they would want to broker this domain on the Chinese market. - Not sure if they will accept .xyz but it's a strong domain so it's worth a shot..

•••
With expensive renewal it's difficult. Super premium domain app.xyz was sold for $650. I'd appraise c|a|r.xyz similar. $500-$1500.

•••
really nice domain.. A medium-large establishment would not mind the renewal I guess.

The renewal for an individual, is a killer.

Good luck

•••
With expensive renewal it's difficult. Super premium domain app.xyz was sold for $650. I'd appraise c|a|r.xyz similar. $500-$1500.

Woah... I actually didn't see the part of the post where the OP mentioned: $1200 renewal :xf.eek:

•••
Well, if the renewal is not an issue, they might as well invest in car.net which is on the market. And instead of xyz renewal, make payments for financing .net domain which should will also have some resale value just in case.

•••
Well, if the renewal is not an issue, they might as well invest in car.net which is on the market. And instead of xyz renewal, make payments for financing .net domain which should will also have some resale value just in case.
Makes sense ..

•••
$1200 Renewal, wow lol. I would be auctioning it off asap.

As for valuation, I would agree with @tupungato. $500-$1500 based on recent meaningful LLL.xyz sales of app.xyz, web.xyz ($1,550), etc.

Best of luck!

•••
Hello all,

Whould you please appraise car.xyz?
Estibot says $8100, Godaddy $10190
Renewal: 1 year $1200

I'm thinking to sell it now and buy BTC
What do you think?

Thank you

Remember you talking to a bunch of domain brokers, investors, and resellers here ...

The value of this name is really what someone will pay for it and $1200 to a big car company is nothing, Toyota probably spends ten times that a year on toilet paper for their employees ;) good luck

•••
cars.info sold for $120,000 now they are trying to resell for $50,000 bin so it's a lot. I would say your .xyz non-pluaral is worth a small percentage of that probably around five thousand as no s helps it a lot.

•••
.xyz premium is not worth because domain renewal is not normal price

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back