Dynadot

discuss Cannabis domains are hot trending?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Abhikrishna

Established Member
Impact
Are cannabis domains are going viral?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you were going to be looking out for opportunities to buy domains in this field, then I would suggest you stick to the word "Cannabis". I live in BC Canada and (drum roll please) multiple businesses here are gearing up for L-Day (legalization day) in October.

All these business are using a "Cannabis" or "Canna" based name. These are businesses that have invested hugely and want the name to reflect some corporate gravitas. I can't find any local businesses using a "Marijuana" based name, and certainly not "Weed" or "Pot" based ones. Any name that represents the earlier stoner / Cheech & Chong era is not going to work for million dollar medical cannabis pharmacy businesses.

•••
Marijuana-related domains became very popular a couple of years ago (along with VR, bitcoin, blockchain) and you can still find some good names that might be used for new businesses ... but no - not "going viral."

•••
Last edited:
•••
Leaf may equally be considered.

•••
Still going to be a lot of growth in cannabis market around the world imo, so good domain naming opportunities are there

•••
If You are creative enough and put the effort in to stay ontop of the market growth and trends then, yes.

•••
If you were going to be looking out for opportunities to buy domains in this field, then I would suggest you stick to the word "Cannabis". I live in BC Canada and (drum roll please) multiple businesses here are gearing up for L-Day (legalization day) in October.

All these business are using a "Cannabis" or "Canna" based name. These are businesses that have invested hugely and want the name to reflect some corporate gravitas. I can't find any local businesses using a "Marijuana" based name, and certainly not "Weed" or "Pot" based ones. Any name that represents the earlier stoner / Cheech & Chong era is not going to work for million dollar medical cannabis pharmacy businesses.
Then better buy legalcanna.ca before it's gone :)

•••
•••
Bought Cannabisliv.com :)

Let me know your views

•••

Cannabisliv.com bought, good one?

•••
Its getting hard to hand-register good cannabis/marijuana domain names now.

•••
Domainers buy these domains off other domainers.,

•••
I think it does not matter in web world but yes I think this industry is trending fast, I'm one digital analyst from

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back