Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
Domain: cannabinoids.io
This domain is my very first canna related. I really need your evaluation, because i am testing waters. Is it a good start, what do you think?
endocannabinoid-system-thc.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bad start.

.io names are good for tech companies usually. They work well with a techy word, or an empty vessel type of name (ex: marlin.io)

Your word is very specific to something. And it's plural. And it's hard to spell. So no, not a good name for the .io extension. You might as well be trying to sell horses.io or something.

Lemme guess - you hand registered it?

•••
Bad start.

.io names are good for tech companies usually. They work well with a techy word, or an empty vessel type of name (ex: marlin.io)

Your word is very specific to something. And it's plural. And it's hard to spell. So no, not a good name for the .io extension. You might as well be trying to sell horses.io or something.

Lemme guess - you hand registered it?
Yes, i hand registered it. As i said, i am not familiar with canna related names. Thank you, i would appreciate any other input.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back