Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Cancun.tips

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Cesar

Established Member
Impact
22
Please info of the extension.

Cancun is the most turistic city in México
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'm a little confused. Cancún.tips is available to hand register. Did you mean Cancun.tips?
 
0
•••
Cancún.tips would be an IDN (xn--cancn-bva.tips) and its taken...if you have that domain, I'm not sure of the value since it's written with the accented U vowel, meaning it'll mostly be searched by other Spanish-language/foreign search queries. If this is the case, the value won't be overly positive/high based on the ratio of latin tourists that actually target Cancun as a holiday destination being considerably lower than that of other European countries/Canada and the US. Even within Mexico and the Mexican nationals who take their vacations south, it isn't very high either unless it's July thru September when nationals find it affordable to visit the Q.Roo region.

If you meant Cancun.tips it might have more value, although it's a relatively unknown TLD from a user perspective, so it might require holding time to enable the consumer to become familiar with this extension. Of course, if you have Cancuntips.com and were pairing this combo, then the value would increase substantially. Even then I feel that the value would be more to a potential developer and not an end-user.
 
0
•••
lol I just noticed that it placed an asterisk for the 'n'. I guess because it has a 'cu' before, and a 't' after the n? Funny.
 
0
•••
I have cancun.tips sorry
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back