Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain CanadaPlans.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laraki

Established Member
Impact
4
Hello guys, what's your feedbacks about this Domain?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Last edited:
2
•••
Okay, Thank you sir.
 
1
•••
This is the place I make my travel plans when I visit Canada.
 
2
•••
So what do you think sir about the value ?
 
0
•••
So what do you think sir about the value ?
How old is it? Did it have a website? Any backlinks? Are there businesses named this? Is it a good keyword? Could it be the name of a product or brand?

I don't know any thing about Canada plans. Do you?
 
1
•••
I think this Domain has a powerful keywords and it may be a good option for architectural firms for example to build a pro website and to be known in all the country, what do you think?
 
1
•••
I think that those firms would have snapped it up years and years ago.
 
2
•••
So in your opinion and with your knowledge in domain appraisals, what's the value that you can give to this domain?
 
0
•••
Dropped 3 times. First registered about 15 years ago. Dropped 6 weeks ago
.ca is available to book after being dropped
by someone who owned it for 6 years
Nice name, looks like you will have to do some work to sell it
~$500
 
3
•••
Dropped 3 times. First registered about 15 years ago. Dropped 6 weeks ago
.ca is available to book after being dropped
by someone who owned it for 6 years
Nice name, looks like you will have to do some work to sell it
~$500
Thank you sir for the informations. In your opinion, what's the categories of people that can be interested to buy it?
 
0
•••
Geo+Plans is broad enough that I suppose someone could use one. But I don't really see high demand for it unfortunately. At least you have a national level geo to increase your odds, but I still have a hard time envisioning enough end user demand.

Unfortunately I think it's too vague/abstract to be in demand by travel or architecture. Maybe as a handreg, but I don't really see it being anyone's first choice at higher prices.

Sorry ... I wish I could see more potential. it is a very broad domain, so there's always a chance .. best of luck with it! :)
 
3
•••
thank you sir for your feedback.
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back