IT.COM

domain Can you suggest to me what would be the price of this domain? - BikeSource.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robinn

Established Member
Impact
Hi experts,
Can you suggest to me what would be the price of this domain?
BikeSource.co.uk

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,
It's an ok name.. not great, but not the worst from someone just starting out (y)
Sorry I can't guess at a value.

Welcome to np, good luck :xf.smile:

•••
Thank you so much for your response, sir.

What about Avown.com? I think it's a good brandable domain. Please share your opinion.

•••
What about Avown.com? I think it's a good brandable domain. Please share your opinion.
I'm not so keen. I think you'd have to be spelling it out on the phone, and having to explain a name is an obstacle I reckon.

•••
I'm really happy that you are replying to me.

FryProperty.com is also in my portfolio.
I have purchased this domain for target to real estate industry.
"Fry" is symbolic to Hot or Demandable.

•••
FryProperty.com is also in my portfolio.
I have purchased this domain for target to real estate industry.
"Fry" is symbolic to Hot or Demandable.

Fry is a common surname, focus on that.

•••
•••
It is or at least has been good enough for someone named Fry, although something tells me it wasn't his first option:
https://web.archive.org/web/20011129133710/http://fryproperty.com/

Btw, fryproperties .com is for sale, fry-properties .com is in use.

Lots of surname+property .coms are for sale. I don't know how well they sell, though.

•••
So, in conclusion FryProperty.com is bad picked or good???
Can I set the price $1K at least, or how much?

Please share your personal opinion.

•••
$250 t0 $600 endusers estimate.
Less than $100 retail estimate

•••
Perhaps buy now + make offer, because real estate people are used to making offers.

use this
https://domainr.com/

play with different surname+property .com combinations and see other sellers' asking prices

they might be all over the place, but try to find a happy medium

Last edited:
•••
Can you please suggest to me what would be the price of these domains?
NFTsChecker.com & NFTsLocker.com

•••
I'm sorry but those plurals in the middle "ruin" them. NFTChecker .com and NFTLocker .com are both for sale ($20K and $40K respectively), but the problem is that the target market is happy with their .io and .xyz domains (they might use .io even when .com is available). It doesn't help that NFTs themselves are in a bear market.

Last edited:
•••
I'm sorry but those plurals in the middle "ruin" them. NFTChecker .com and NFTLocker .com are both for sale ($20K and $40K respectively), but the problem is that the target market is happy with their .io and .xyz domains (they might use .io even when .com is available). It doesn't help that NFTs themselves are in a bear market.
NFTsChecker.com & NFTsLocker.com, Which domain is more valuable so that I can buy .xyz & .io extension?

•••
Have you heard the phrase "don't throw good money after bad?"

•••
NFTsChecker.com & NFTsLocker.com, Which domain is more valuable so that I can buy .xyz & .io extension?
My asking price is around 2K USD for each domain, NFTsChecker.com & NFTsLocker.com

•••
•••
Well, I'm selling NFTBuffet .com for $1K, and I'm hoping for a drunk buyer. :xf.smile:

•••
Well, I'm selling NFTBuffet .com for $1K, and I'm hoping for a drunk buyer. :xf.smile:
Great.
As I am new in this industry. I will be really happy if you explain to me why you chose the "Buffet" word with NFT. I just want to gather my knowledge from you.

And, is my price choice okay? (Your personal opinion needed)

•••
If I remember right, it was dropped and .io .xyz and some other extensions were taken. Of course I knew what buffet means (an assortment of offerings or something like that).

Yes those prices are too high, imo.

Last edited:
•••
If I remember right, it was dropped and .io .xyz and some other extensions were taken. Of course I knew what buffet means (an assortment of offerings or something like that).

Yes those prices are too high, imo.
Sir, I just picked a three-letter keyword with the .sale extension domain. I don't know how it will perform.
Please suggest to me what would be its estimated value so that I can add it to my portfolio.
Cab.sale

•••
Sir, I just picked a three-letter keyword with the .sale extension domain. I don't know how it will perform.
Please suggest to me what would be its estimated value so that I can add it to my portfolio.
Cab.sale

Why did you buy it?
Only very few .sale names have resale value (worth mentioning), "for", "hot" and "token" come to mind.

Last edited:
•••
oh..I am feeling ashamed.
I thought Cab is a salable thing that's why the extension is perfect. 😢

•••
Don't go to the ngTLD swamp.

test question:
cab.forsale is available (at normal price), what are you going to do?
:xf.smile:

•••
Don't go to the ngTLD swamp.

test question:
cab.forsale is available (at normal price), what are you going to do?
:xf.smile:
Suggest me, sir. I'm a new domainer. After buying it, can I sale the domain for at least $500?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back